The main component of the filler is hyaluronic acid, obtained by bacterial fermentation of an artificial strain of streptococci (Streptococcus equi), non-pathogenic to humans. The biphasic structure of the gel is a combination of a biotechnological stabilized HA of 85% and an unstabilized fraction of 15%. Thanks to the latest technology and composition, high plasticity of the filler is ensured during injection.
Direct administration of the drug into the dermis or subcutaneous tissue helps to smooth out “puppet wrinkles”, nasolabial furrow and correction of nasolabial fold, palpebromal furrow, scar correction and bio-reinforcement. The injection areas are also the lips and the brush area.
The package includes:
Ingredients of the product:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20mg/ml
The advantages of utilizing of Hyafilia M (1x1ml):
- The filler’s resistance to the action of free radicals protects it from premature decay. The gel has a memory of a given shape, which is preserved after its introduction. This distinguishes HyaFilia favorably from monophasic drugs.
- Being biphasic in nature, HyaFilia M fillers make it possible to carry out accurate facial correction.
- Due to the addition of unstabilized HA, these gels have sufficient plasticity as with monophase fillers, which facilitates their distribution in tissues.
- A high modulus of elasticity and a low modulus of fluidity guarantee the maintenance of the effect (the duration of stay in the tissues is 9-12 months), and due to natural, highly purified hyaluronic acid, the filler corrects age-related defects of the skin of the face, neck, decollete, hands.
What is the duration of the results?
The duration of the aesthetic effect is 6-14 months, which depends on the individual characteristics of the body, its somatic state, its own enzyme activity, as well as on the patient’s age, lifestyle and the characteristics of the drug.