Kabelline (1x8ml) is an innovative solution for non-invasive localized fat reduction. Utilizing sodium deoxycholate, it breaks down subcutaneous fat cells, significantly reducing the circumference of specific areas. Moreover, it diminishes the likelihood of fat tissue reappearing at the treated site. This method offers immediate results for a more sculpted face without requiring surgery, enhancing facial contours and addressing stubborn fat deposits.
The package includes:
Ingredients of the product:
- Sodium deoxycholate 10% – a naturally occurring enzyme in the body, leading to the breakdown of fat cells into small molecules, which are transported to the liver and completely break down
The advantages of utilizing of Kabelline (1x8ml):
- Correction of a double chin
- Decrease in loose skin
- Elimination of surplus fat around the jawline
- Enhancement of facial contours and adjustment of the oval shape
- Localized reduction of body fat
Product Application Guidelines:
Lipolytic is employed in both injectable mesotherapy and with the assistance of a mesoscooter to target localized fat deposits on the face and body. In a single session, a maximum of 50 injections, each containing 0.2 ml, can be administered. Each specific area requires 4 ml to 8 ml of the solution. Multiple procedures (up to 6) can be conducted with a one-month interval between each session.