Revofil Ultra, a unique type of dermal filler, incorporates biomimetic peptides and hyaluronic acid to create an innovative formula. This advanced combination offers a range of benefits, including a slower degradation of hyaluronic acid, enhanced viscoelasticity of the gel, and the stimulation of collagen production by fibroblasts.
Revofil Plus is specifically recommended for addressing moderate to deep wrinkles, whereas Revofil Ultra is a sterile, viscoelastic, apyrogenic, and biodegradable gel solution. It consists of cross-linked hyaluronic acid and biomimetic peptides. These peptides effectively resist the enzymes responsible for the degradation of hyaluronic acid, resulting in a longer-lasting presence of hyaluronic acid in the skin tissues.
The package includes:
- 1 x 1ml prefilled syringe
- 2 x sterile 27G x 13mm needles
Ingredients of the product:
- 23 mg/ml of HA
- PBS (Phosphate buffered Saline)
- Sodium hyaluronate Crosspolymer-2
The advantages of utilizing of Revofil Ultra:
- Treatment for moderate to severe wrinkles
- Facial rejuvenation
- Enhancement of facial contours
- Definition of the jawline
- Augmentation of cheek volume
- Correction of the chin
- Hydration and plumping of the lips
- Target areas: temples, glabellar lines, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, peri oral region, eyelid, under-eye area
What is the duration of the results?
Revofil Ultra has a minimum duration of 10 months, although its longevity often surpasses this timeframe and typically extends up to 12 months.