Revolax Deep (without lidocaine) is a biodegradable, BDDE-free, viscoelastic dermal filler based on crosslinked hyaluronic acid of the highest purity. Revolax is produced by Across, a well-known pharmaceutical company headquartered in South Korea. The filler is a safe, low-risk, and highly competitive product in terms of ease of use, great results, and longevity. Revolax Deep is designed for pronounced wrinkle correction and augmentation of the cheeks, chin, nose, and lips. The stable and dense monophasic structure of the HA polymer allows for a duration of up to 18 months.
You can buy Revolax Deep online from Major Cosmeticals at the most reasonable price. Do not hesitate to contact us to get the best offer and enjoy fast and professional delivery to your location.
Medium to deep dermis or subcutaneous tissue
Crosslinked hyaluronic acid (20 mg/ml), phosphate buffer (pH 7.0)
Duration of Effects
Revolax Deep’s Packaging
1 x 1 ml prefilled syringe
2 x 27G½” single use needles
Results of an Injection
After the treatment with Revolax Deep dermal filler, patients may notice the following effects:
- Volumized and hydrated lips;
- Pronounced aesthetic effect: tightened and rejuvenated skin with less noticeable wrinkles;
- Contoured cheeks and jawline;
- Harmonized and balanced features;
- Immediate and long-lasting volume with a natural finish.
- Adding volume, definition and hydration to the lips;
- Correction of deep wrinkles, including nasolabial folds and marionette lines;
- Restoring facial volume and improving contours;
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty.
Revolax Deep treatment must not be used in:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding;
- People under the age of 18;
- Patients who are allergic to hyaluronic acid;
- Patients undergoing immunotherapy or those with a history of autoimmune diseases;
- Areas with inflammatory and infectious skin disorders;
- Combination with laser therapy, chemical peeling or skin abrasion.
Since Revolax Deep is formulated with high-purity hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, there is a low risk of allergic reactions or significant complications. Revolax Deep may cause some minor injection-related side effects, such as swelling, bruising, redness, mild irritation, or discoloration. These adverse reactions usually subside within a few days.
Revolax Deep is intended for use as an intradermal implantation by trained medical professionals with the relevant experience. Before the injection, the area to be treated should be thoroughly cleansed and disinfected. Revolax Deep should not be injected into blood vessels or the area around the eyes. Patients are recommended not to apply makeup for 12 hours following the treatment and to avoid extended exposure to sunlight and high temperatures for a few days after the procedure.