Saypha Filler by Croma Pharma is a versatile hyaluronic acid-based solution designed for cosmetic and medical reconstructive treatments. Saypha Filler is manufactured using Croma’s innovative S.M.A.R.T. system (Supreme Monophasic and Reticular Technology). Thanks to its dynamic viscoelastic properties, Saypha Filler is great for eliminating moderate to severe wrinkles, improving lip contour, and natural-looking lip augmentation.
Major Cosmeticals offers to buy Saypha Filler for dermal injections — and benefit from the best price and fast worldwide delivery. Here you can order high-quality aesthetic products by Croma Pharma and other medical devices from the most popular brands on the market.
Medium to deep dermis
Crosslinked hyaluronic acid (23 mg/ml), sodium chloride, phosphate buffer (pH 6.8–7.6)
Duration of Effects
Saypha Filler’s Packaging
- 1 x 1 ml prefilled syringe
- 2 x 27G½” single use needles
- 2 traceability labels
- Package insert
Results of an Injection
After a Saypha Filler injection, patients may notice the following results:
- Immediate and long-lasting volumizing and smoothing effects;
- Reduced facial wrinkles and folds;
- Fuller and more defined lips;
- Increased suppleness and elasticity of the skin;
- Natural, youthful, and radiant appearance.
Correcting medium to deep facial wrinkles and lines, including nasolabial folds and perioral lines;
Enhancing lip contour and volume;
Improving morphological asymmetry, severe scars, or facial lipoatrophy;
Stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
Saypha Filler injections must not be used in:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women;
- Patients receiving immunotherapy or those with a history of autoimmune disorders;
- Patients with known hypersensitivity or allergic reactions to any of the components;
- Areas affected by inflammatory or infection processes;
- Patients under the age of 18.
Since Saypha Filler has a good safety profile and is well-tolerated in the skin, patients should be able to resume regular activities immediately following the treatment. However, some transient injection-related reactions may occur, such as soreness, redness, swelling, or bruising at the injection site. These symptoms are usually mild and resolve on their own in less than a week. To reduce swelling, it is recommended to apply an ice pack to the injection site for a few minutes.
Saypha Filler injections may only be carried out by trained and certified cosmetologists. Depending on the target area, the practitioner chooses an appropriate administration technique and injects the solution into thoroughly cleansed and sanitized skin. The patients should not apply makeup for up to 12 hours after the procedure and should avoid exposure to the sun and extreme heat for a few days.