Showing all 11 results
Juvederm is a line of dermal or facial fillers manufactured by Allergan, a top global aesthetics company. Facial fillers are a minimally invasive treatment that rejuvenates the face by filling lines and wrinkles and restoring lost volume in the skin. Juvederm products are some of the most widely used facial fillers on the market, having been used in more than 26 million treatments worldwide.
Depending on the individual needs of your patients, each product adds volume and is made for different needs in different areas of the face, such as the lips, cheeks, or chin.
Major Cosmeticals offers to buy Juvederm online at the most reasonable price. You can also buy Juvederm wholesale and enjoy the high quality of the products at an affordable cost.
Open our Juvederm Range
Juvederm offers various types of products, each serving a specific purpose. Whether you want to eliminate wrinkles, add volume for a soft lifting appearance, or redefine and sculpt the lips, you can find the best solution in the Juvederm range. An experienced practitioner may combine several Juvederm products to draw out a tailored treatment plan.
The Juvederm line of dermal fillers is based on hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring compound in the skin that provides nutrition, aids in hydration and softness retention, and adds volume. Lidocaine, an anesthetic that reduces pain during administration, is also a component of the majority of Juvederm face fillers.
All Juvederm products can be split into the two major categories that are described below.
Juvederm Ultra series
The Juvederm Ultra series consists of injectable fillers made to temporarily eliminate wrinkles around the mouth and nose and to plump up the lips. The gels which contain lidocaine, make the procedure more comfortable, reducing pain. The products provide natural-looking effects that last up to a year.
- Juvederm Ultra 2 – for the reduction of fine wrinkles in the upper dermal surface of the skin. It can also be used to define lip volume and shape as well.
- Juvederm Ultra 3 (2x1ml) – a thicker gel which offers greater versatility in contouring and volumizing nasolabial folds, facial lines, and deeper creases, as well as increasing lip volume.
- Juvederm Ultra 4 (2x1ml) – for adding volume to the cheeks and cheekbones. It is also great for eliminating deep wrinkles and folds.
- Juvederm Ultra Smile (2×0.55ml) – for lip volume enhancement.
- Juvederm Hydrate (1x1ml) – for the deep hydration of the skin and improvement of its firmness and suppleness. The product contains mannitol and is used for mesotherapy procedures making the skin more elastic and moisturized.
Juvederm VyCross series
Allergan’s most recent dermal filler product line, Juvederm VyCross, is longer-lasting, smoother to inject, biodegradable, and reversible. Moving beyond the wildly popular Juvederm Ultra series, they represent the ultimate breakthrough in dermal fillers. To increase the effectiveness of HA chains’ ability to cross-link, this line of products uses VyCross technology, a cutting-edge combination of low and high molecular weight HA. In addition to minimizing swelling and bruising, the cross-linking allows a low concentration of HA to produce natural and long-lasting results.
- Juvederm Voluma (2x1ml) – for non-invasive rhinoplasty and enhancement of mid-face volume, such as the cheeks. The first product in the Vycross line to be produced a few years ago, it is the most cohesive and elastic of the series.
- Juvederm Volbella (2x1ml) – for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and lip enhancement.
- Juvederm Volift (2x1ml) – for the treatment of deeper skin lines and wrinkles. Juvederm Volift can also be used to contour the face and restore lost volume in the midface and lips.
- Juvederm Volite (2x1ml) – for improvement in skin hydration and elasticity.
- Juvederm Volux (2x1ml) – a high-density gel that is used to enhance the chin and jaw contours for longer-lasting facial definition that lasts for up to two years.
- Juvederm Volift Retouch (2×0.55ml) – for midface filling, smoothing, and rejuvenation. Juvederm Volift Retouch can be used to eliminate nasolabial creases and restore natural facial contours. The 0.55ml syringes are suitable for touch-up sessions where a smaller amount of gel is required to get the desired effects.
Why choose the Juvederm fillers?
All of the fillers in the Juvederm range are smooth, transparent injectable gels. The fillers are indicated to restore lost volume in the face, reduce wrinkles, rejuvenate hands, neck and décolleté area, and add volume to the lips. For a more comfortable injection, the Juvederm range includes a number of products that contain the local anesthetic – lidocaine.
How much does Juvederm cost wholesale?
With Major Cosmeticals you can buy Juvederm fillers online at the best price. Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to purchase wholesale, our customer service is always ready to offer you the most affordable cost and the most suitable shipping option.