Juvederm Ultra 3 Lidocaine by Allergan is designed to treat nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and moderate to deep skin depressions. This dermal filler is also used for lip augmentation and contouring. The solution uses the manufacturer’s innovative 3D Matrix technology to produce long-lasting effects that remain noticeable for up to a year. Juvederm Ultra 3 Lidocaine instantly rejuvenates the skin thanks to its tailored formulation based on crosslinked hyaluronic acid of the highest quality. This dermal filler also contains 0.3% of lidocaine, which ensures a painless procedure.
You can buy Juvederm Ultra 3 online from the Major Cosmeticals website. Place an order now to enjoy the best price and our fast worldwide delivery.
Medium to deep dermis
Crosslinked hyaluronic acid (24 mg/ml), lidocaine 0.3%, phosphate buffer (pH 7.2)
Duration of Effects
Juvederm Ultra 3 Packaging
- 2 x 1 ml prefilled syringes
- 4 x 27G½” single use needles
- 4 traceability labels
- Package insert
Results of an Injection
After a Juvederm Ultra 3 treatment, patients may notice the following results:
- Improved shape and volume of the lips;
- Fresh, radiant, and youthful skin appearance;
- Increased hydration, plumpness, firmness, and suppleness of the skin.
- Correction of medium to deep wrinkles occurring around the nose and mouth, such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines;
- Lip definition and enhancement;
- Smoothing acne scars;
- Minor volumetric corrections.
Juvederm Ultra 3 injections must not be used in:
- Patients under 18 years old;
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding;
- Patients suffering from autoimmune diseases;
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid or lidocaine;
- Areas undergoing cutaneous inflammatory and/or infectious processes;
- Combination with laser treatment, deep chemical peels or dermabrasion.
Although Juvederm Ultra 3 injections are generally safe, patients may experience minor and temporary reactions at the injection site, such as pain and tenderness, irritation, swelling, bruising, discoloration, lumps or bumps. These adverse effects usually resolve on their own within a few days. However, if the reactions persist for more than one week or worsen, patients should contact their medical practitioner as soon as possible.
In order to reduce the risks of possible complications, Juvederm Ultra 3 Lidocaine should only be used by medical professionals who have the necessary training and expertise in aesthetic medicine. When carrying out the treatment, it is essential to follow all standard injection protocols (e.g., aseptic technique) and to choose an appropriate injection technique. It is important to massage the treated area after the injection in order to ensure that the substance has been uniformly distributed.