BTS HDS Hyaluronidase 250 (1x5ml) is an enzyme that facilitates the breakdown and hastens the natural degradation of hyaluronic acid. It is employed to reduce excessive cross-linked hyaluronic acid that may have been administered during a procedure. Hyaluronidase is employed to address complications associated with the use of dermal fillers. Additionally, hyaluronidase serves as a catalyst in lipolysis (prior to ultrasonic cavitation), aiding in the dissolution of connective tissue. It is also used during procedures to disrupt bands of connective tissue that contribute to the appearance of cellulite dimples.
The package includes:
- 1 ampoule of 5 ml
Ingredients of the product:
- Sodium Chloride
- Hyaluronidase 250 IU
The advantages of utilizing of BTS HDS Hyaluronidase 250 (1x5ml):
- Correcting excessive amounts of administered hyaluronic acid (overcorrection)
- Addressing papules and irregularities that may occur at the site of acid implantation
- Counteracting the presence of acid in case of accidental filler administration into an artery or venous vessel, which could lead to embolism and tissue necrosis
- Applicable when there is intolerance to hyaluronic acid or the crosslinking agent
- Useful in cases of filler displacement
- Disrupting bands of connective tissue responsible for the appearance of cellulite dimples
- Employed in lipolysis (prior to ultrasonic cavitation) to accelerate the process of connective tissue dissolution
- Suitable for use on both the face and body
Product Application Guidelines:
Lipolysis and cellulite treatment:
Mix one ampoule of hyaluronidase with 5 ml or 2.5 ml of saline solution and apply it along with a draining or anti-cellulite cocktail. Avoid combining it with organic silica, coumarin, rutin, and Ginko Biloba.
Dilute one ampoule of hyaluronidase in 5 ml of saline solution, resulting in a solution containing 300 microliters in 1 ml of the preparation.