Dermaren Lumi eyes is an innovative biorevitalizant developed by a Korean pharmaceutical company specifically for cosmetic procedures in the eye area. The filler contains one active substance – polynucleotide (PDRN), extracted by the method of purification of the DNA of the milk of salmon fish.
PDRN is a low molecular weight complex that affects the processes of repair of cells and damaged tissues, homeostasis from the inside. The mechanism of action of the substance is to stimulate the active synthesis of collagen, which helps restore DNA chains and increase the production of its own elastin. Glutathione, in turn, is responsible for the antioxidant effect during the biorevitalization procedure.
The package includes:
Ingredients of the product:
- Polynucleotide (PDRN)
The advantages of utilizing of Dermaren Lumi Eyes:
- Whitening and rejuvenation of the skin
- Restoration of damaged skin
- Forming a healthy skin barrier, where moisture is stored in the layers of the dermis
- The formation of sebaceous glands is normalized, so that keratin is properly distributed in the epidermis
- Forming a protective basis for the regeneration of the skin
What is the duration of the results?