DIVES med. DeHyal+ Hyaluronidase 1500 I.U. is a powdered product designed to address undesired effects and complications arising from the use of hyaluronic acid injections. The hyaluronidase enzyme represents the most efficient approach for breaking down the chemical bonds within cross-linked hyaluronic acid. This process dismantles the cross-linking agent, leading to the swift degradation of the hyaluronic acid and reducing the adverse effects and complications associated with its application.
The package includes:
- 10 ml
Ingredients of the product:
- Hyaluronidase 1500 I.U – a component that dissolves hyaluronic acid of natural origin, as well as used in fillers; metabolized and excreted from the body one week after application
The advantages of utilizing of DIVES med. DeHyal+ Hyaluronidase 1500 I.U.:
- Excess hyaluronic acid correction
- Correcting papules and irregularities arising from acid injections
- Addressing acid injection into an artery or venous vessel, which could lead to embolism and tissue death
- Utilized in cases of hyaluronic acid or crosslinking agent intolerance
- Applied in instances of filler displacement
- Used in needle mesotherapy to disintegrate connective tissue bands responsible for cellulite dimples
- Applied in lipolysis (before ultrasonic cavitation) as an enhancer for connective tissue dissolution process
Product Application Guidelines:
Activate the product by adding 10ml of saline solution. Before application, perform a sensitivity test on the inner forearm. Wait for 5 minutes and confirm the absence of a positive response, such as blistering accompanied by redness. Consider the presence of mild redness or a vascular spot as a negative reaction. Apply the product to cleansed skin until you achieve the desired effect, ensuring not to exceed 150 I.U/ml of hyaluronic acid concentration. The effects of product application are immediate, with activation in the skin occurring within 24-48 hours. If the results are insufficient, the treatment can be repeated. Prior to the procedure, it is essential to conduct a comprehensive medical consultation, assess for any contraindications, obtain informed consent, and educate the patient about potential outcomes and possible side effects.